Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Post on First Blog

Hello! My name is Matt. This is my first blog, but I am pretty excited about it. The thing that brought this idea to my head was the fact that I have always had an interest in the online money market. I have tried quite a few things, and fell to quite a few scams. I plan on using this blog as a way to present methods that I have either found successful myself, or methods that I see fit to try. I figure that I can use my experience as a way to help others avoid the scams and failures that I have found. I am a graduate student in college and I hate having to stress about part time jobs and the competitive atmosphere around it being in a college town. I constantly look for opporunities to make money on my own time. On that note, I will be using this blog to post, like I stated above, the opportunities that look promising. Check back often! Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment